Friday, November 30, 2012

You know what they say.. and I'm pretty cliche.

Time really is on my side. My whole life I've been waiting for things; I wait for Christmas because it's my favorite time of year. I wait for spring because I get tired of winter. I wait out panic attacks and depression, riding out the storm because I know that it will always pass. I wait for life on this earth to end, and I wait for the next when everything that's worth waiting for will finally be here. Sometimes I just have to remind myself what really is important. Love is important, because it's the only thing that lasts. God and people will be forever, but earthly problems will not. Career problems, school problems, sickness, and heartbreak will go away. The things I idolize will burn and the only things that are truly worth having will be left. I have to remind myself that the good and the bad in this life are temporary. I have to remind myself that this, too, shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment