Saturday, December 8, 2012

If God brings you to it...

I can't explain how much chemistry doesn't make sense to me. I started this semester in college level chem even though I didn't take it in high school. Dropping to intermediate is a decision I don't think I will ever regret, because even that is a struggle for me and I would probably not have passed college level. I am one semester into school and I'm doubting why I made the decision to major in a science, but I remind myself daily. This is what God has called me to do.
It isn't for me to know why; it's my place to trust. God has a plan that I've known a small piece of since I was sixteen. I am supposed to be a veterinarian and I am on the way to that end. It wasn't my idea, because I know I can't do it on my own. I'm not scientifically minded, and I believe that one reason God wants me to go through with this is for his glory. I believe that if I can get through this, it will not be by my own strength or intelligence, because I don't have that much. He will have pulled me through. God has promised that all things work together for good for those who love him, for those who are called according to his purpose. I have been called and my part is to follow. Whether I finish this or not, I've started; the rest is up to him.

"Just for today: I will make plans, but I will not plan the result & I will trust in my Higher Power's loving care."- Basic Text p.88

No comments:

Post a Comment